eMenuCHOICE Live at Wisconsin Assisted Living Association Spring Conference
Posted in Events on March 11, 2020
eMenuCHOICE will be exhibiting at the Wisconsin Assisted Living Association (WALA) Spring Conference on March 18-20 in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, in Booth 111 on the conference's exhibit floor.
The 25th Annual WALA Spring Conference has as its theme, "Resources that Deliver Results." eMenuCHOICE will show how its industry-leading, award winning senior dining software -- eMenuCHOICE -- delivers results to independent senior living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing facility residents in the form of greater dining choice and improved resident satisfaction scores.
- Promotes Resident Choice by showing expanded menu offerings and allowing for individual food preferences.
- Reduces Confusion by showing pictures of food and letting residents truly order what they want.
- Enhances Safety by flagging for food allergies and diet restrictions.
- Improves Staff Efficiency over paper-based menus, ordering and food production processes.
- Simplifies Administration through robust, customizable reporting for all facets of dining.
eMenuCHOICE will also exhibit at the Senior Dining Association (SDA) Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida April 26-29, at the North Dakota Long Term Care Association Annual Conference in Bismarck, North Dakota May 5-8 and at the Association of Nutrition & Food Service Professionals (ANFP) 60th Annual Conference and Exhibit June 15-18 in Las Vegas, Nevada.