eMenuCHOICE continues growth, adds service to 7 senior living communities in August
Posted in News on September 16, 2019
eMenuCHOICE, a leading dining management and point of sale (POS) application for senior living communities, added seven new clients in August.
The following communities have chosen eMenuCHOICE to support their dining service management needs:
- Oak Haven Community Care Center; Center Point, La.
- Rivière de Soleil Community Care Center; Mansura, La.
- Old Jefferson Community Care Center; Baton Rouge, La.
- Crista Senior Living; Shoreline, Wash.
- The Orchards of Chester Independent Living; Chester, WV
- The Orchards of Chester Assisted Living; Chester, WV
- The Grove at Canopy; Tallahassee, Fla.
eMenuCHOICE is designed to eliminate communication barriers while enabling person-centered choices, maximize accuracy, streamline kitchen operations and simplify complex billing requirements.
“We continue to be encouraged by the trust that our customers put in our product and team to provide enhanced service to their residents and to simplify their dining operations and back-office activities,” said Matt Stenerson, co-founder and chief technology officer for eMenuCHOICE.
eMenuCHOICE was launched in 2015 by Lyngblomsten, a senior care community located in St. Paul, Minn. This award-winning app emphasizes choice for senior living community residents, whose feedback was the driving force behind its creation.